Ms. Bollman is experienced in all aspects of family immigration law and will assist you in determining the best option available for you and your family. We work with you to prepare and file the appropriate petition with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”), prepare you for and attend the interview with you at the USCIS office, if one is required, or assist you with handling consular processing. Examples of the types of cases Ms. Bollman is experienced in handling are:
- Immigrant visas (“green cards”) through marriage to US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident
- For U.S. citizens, immigrant visas for parents, siblings, adult children and/or minor children, in addition to a spouse. Step children and adoptive children are included
- For lawful permanent residents, immigrant visas for adult unmarried and minor children, in addition to a spouse.
Fiancé visa for a fiancé who is residing abroad
- Petitions to remove conditions from a marriage based green card Green card renewal applications including applications for lost or stolen green cards
- Naturalization applications
We would be happy to schedule a consultation with you to discuss the details of your family-based immigration case.
The firm does not handle deportation, removal or asylum cases.