Ms. Navarre-Davis, a native of Lafayette, Louisiana, joined The Kullman Firm in 2019. Prior to joining The Kullman Firm, Ms. Navarre-Davis worked in the public sector for five years as a Trial Attorney for the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. As a Trial Attorney for the EEOC, Ms. Navarre-Davis gained substantial experience in handling employment discrimination lawsuits and charges of discrimination. She brings a vast depth of knowledge, perspective and insight to every matter she handles.
Ms. Navarre-Davis is also an Adjunct Professor of Law at Tulane Law School, where she teaches Negotiation and Mediation Advocacy in conjunction with other professors. Additionally, she serves as an instructor for Tulane Law School’s Civil Pretrial Litigation Bootcamp.
Ms. Navarre-Davis received her Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where she received the Law in Excellence Award and was a research assistant. She also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Carl J. Barbier and the Honorable Fredericka H. Wicker.
Mrs. Davis is admitted to practice law in all federal and state courts in Louisiana.
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2012
University of Louisiana at Lafayette, B.A., 2009
University of Louisiana at Lafayette, B.S., 2008
American Bar Association, EEO Committee Board Member
Louisiana State Bar Association, Pipeline to Diversity and Outreach Subcommittee Member
Federal Bar Association
- “Basic Principles of Contract Formation and Negotiation Techniques”, YAYA (February 2013)
- “Copyright and Trademark Protection Basics”, YAYA (March 2013)
- “Considerations and Strategies for Investigating Title VII Transgender Cases, EEOC Investigator Training (September 2013)
- “How You Can Help” CLE Presentation, Pro Bono Project (October 2013)
- “Social Media Ethics” CLE Presentation (December 2016)
- Suit Up for the Future, Guest Speaker (June 2017)
- TAPS EEOC Legal Update (August 2017)
- Martinet Society’s Speed Networking Session, Panelist (January 2018)
- “Practical Tips for Civil Litigators” New Orleans Bar Association Procrastinator’s Program CLE (December 2018)
- “Pregnancy Discrimination in the Workplace”, ABA EEOC Committee Presentation (July 2019)
- “A Practice Guide: Addressing Requests for Accommodations”, Labor and Employment Law Seminar, The Kullman Firm (October 2019)
- “Employment Law Handbooks: Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them”, National Business Institute (November 2019)
- “What’s the Hype? A New Attorney’s Guide to Social Media and the Practice of Law, Panelist (December 2019)