Benjamin P. Kahn
Mr. Kahn received his Juris Doctorate from Duke University School of Law in 2014. At Duke, he was the Editor-in-Chief of the Duke Environmental Law & Policy Forum, received the Dean’s Scholarship, and was selected for the Horvitz’s Fellowship in Public Law. During law school, Mr. Kahn worked as a legal intern at the White House in the Office of Science and Technology Policy. After graduating from law school, Mr. Kahn completed a year fellowship with Duke University’s in-house legal department.
Mr. Kahn is admitted to practice law in all Louisiana state courts, the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana, and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Kahn currently represents employers in various areas of employment and labor law.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
- Highest Honors in Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Federal Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana, 2015
- Colorado, 2014