Jessica M. Thomas
Ms. Thomas, a native of New Orleans, Louisiana, received her Juris Doctorate from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2018. During her time in law school, Ms. Thomas served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Brian A. Jackson. Prior to joining the Kullman Firm, Ms. Thomas worked in the labor and employment section of a large general practice, multi-state firm.
Ms. Thomas currently represents employers in various areas of employment and labor law, and is admitted to practice law in all federal and state courts in Louisiana.
- LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D./D.C.L, magna cum laude, 2018
- Order of the Barristers
- CALI Awards for obtaining the highest grades in Legal Research and Writing and Labor Law
- Loyola University New Orleans, B.A., magna cum laude, 2014
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana, 2018