Jessica M. Thomas-Albert
Ms. Thomas-Albert, a native of New Orleans, Louisiana, received her Juris Doctorate from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2018. During her time in law school, Ms. Thomas-Albert served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Brian A. Jackson. Prior to joining the Kullman Firm, Ms. Thomas-Albert worked in the labor and employment section of a large general practice, multi-state firm.
Ms. Thomas-Albert currently represents employers in various areas of employment and labor law, and is admitted to practice law in all federal and state courts in Louisiana.
- LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D./D.C.L, magna cum laude, 2018
- Order of the Barristers
- CALI Awards for obtaining the highest grades in Legal Research and Writing and Labor Law
- Loyola University New Orleans, B.A., magna cum laude, 2014
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana, 2018