Malerie L. Bulot
Ms. Bulot, a native of Laplace, Louisiana, received her Juris Doctorate from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2018. During her time in law school, Ms. Bulot served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Shelly D. Dick and as a senior editor of the Louisiana Law Review. Prior to joining the Kullman Firm, Ms. Bulot worked in the employee benefits and executive compensation group of an international AmLaw 50 firm.
Ms. Bulot represents employers on a myriad of employee benefits, executive compensation, and employment tax issues and in employment and labor law matters.
- LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D./D.C.L, magna cum laude, 2018
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Awards for obtaining the highest grades in Basic Civil Procedure I, Civil Law Property, Evidence, & Successions and Donations
- Senior Editor of the Louisiana Law Review
- Tulane University, B.A., cum laude, 2015
- Louisiana, 2018
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association