Mina R. Ghantous
Ms. Ghantous, a native of the Philadelphia area, joined The Kullman Firm in 2021. She received her Juris Doctorate from West Virginia University in 2012. While at WVU, she was the President of the International Law Students Association and Co-Captain of the Phillip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team for two years. Before law school, Ms. Ghantous graduated Summa Cum Laude from the Johns Hopkins University, where she obtained a dual degree Masters in Government/M.B.A.
Prior to joining The Kullman Firm, Ms. Ghantous worked for a defense litigation firm, representing employers and businesses in matters involving the ADA, FLSA, FMLA, and Title VII. She has experience developing FMLA and ADA policies, defending against discrimination and retaliation claims, and addressing issues related to non-solicitation clauses and arbitration agreements. She also clerked for a West Virginia state court judge.
Ms. Ghantous speaks French fluently.
Ms. Ghantous is admitted to practice in Louisiana, the District of Columbia, New Jersey, and West Virginia.
- West Virginia University, J.D., 2012
CALI awards for the highest grade in eight classes
Research assistant to three professors
- John Hopkins University, M.A./M.B.A, Summa Cum Laude, 2008
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A. International Studies, Minor in French Culture, 2008
Atchison Fellowship in Public Service
National Dean’s List
National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- State of Louisiana, 2019
- District of Columbia, 2018
- State of West Virginia, 2013
- State of New Jersey, 2012
- The United States District Court for the Western and Eastern Districts of Louisiana and the Northern District of West Virginia
- Defense Research Institute
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar Association